Our aim is to deal with any problems and difficulties quickly and fairly. We will do this by monitoring all complaints and suggestions to help us identify what is going wrong and how we can improve and by having a system which:
- is easily accessible and well publicised.
- is simple to understand and use.
- is speedy, with established time limits for action, and keeps people informed of progress.
- is fair, with full and objective investigation procedures.
- maintains the confidentiality of both staff and customers.
- effectively addresses all the points at issue, and provides appropriate redress.
- provides information to management so that services can be improved.
Whatever your complaint we will:-
- ensure your confidentiality.
- acknowledge your correspondence within 5 working days, and give you a reference number.
- review the issue thoroughly and give you a full response within 10 working days.
- if we need more time because the problem is complex tell you within 20 working days.
- talk it over with you if your complaint needs special action.
- deal with you in a polite and courteous manner.